Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Andrew's late night jam session

As many of you know, Andrew is our musician in training. He's now starting to come up with his very own songs! It's very entertaining! Tonight, he was working on this song during his late night jam session.
My Sister's in-law Tice and Sally requested I try to figure out his lyrics and post them. This is what I came up with... Hmm, Hmm, Hmm,...green shirt... hi Andrew... on and on...na,na,na...see you, I'll see you around (that part was Cartel inspired)...Hmmm, Hmm!

3 comments:

Grandma Gerri said...

He is going to be a star!!!
Love
Grandma

Sally said...

Drewby is going to be Nat and Fiel's meal ticket very soon!! I always admire a singer/songwriter. Very talented!!

chaffinclan said...

I love to watch Andrew's jam sessions. He's going to grow up to be quite the punk rocker. Although I know a lot of it is just yelling, you should post the lyrics. That boy rocks! ps Tycen will have to be Drew's roadie.