Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Clee "houdini" Sirmans


Well, I thought our bus riding woes were over but, leave it to my genius son to create more trouble! He has a new seat harness on the bus that SHOULD have been IMPOSSIBLE for him to remove himself from. I received a phone call this afternoon from the Manchester board of ed. (We're now on a first name basis) to inform me that on his way to school this morning, Clee had once again removed himself from his safety restraint and was walking around in the back seat. I'll be honest. I was so mad at him!
I knew he would eventually figure out a way to get out of the harness but I had no idea it would only take him one week to do so!
The board of ed. asked me if I had any ideas on what to do with the situation-my answer was (and has been since the being of all this mess) to get him a riding buddy to sit with him and make sure he doesn't get out. They finally listened and he was sent home with a new friend named Jamal who will be riding along side of him from now on.
I hope this will officially solve our bus riding woes.

6 comments:

jennah said...

Now how do you get mad at a face like that? He is the cutest kid. Good luck Jamal!

Amanda said...

That Clee. He is too cute to be mad at right? What a little trickster! Love the new background!

Grandma Gerri said...

I always knew that boy was a genius, he is going to keep you on your toes. Its a good thing he doesn't want to escape from you. Love Mom

sorichfamily said...

Clee rocks! I wish I was Jamal! I really love seeing that smile on his face!

april said...

glad that got him an aid; i'm sure clee will win jamal over. i love your new background too! now i need you to come over and show me how to do it!

chaffinclan said...

Clemon F., don't make your mother have to pick you up from school everyday. Don't you understand what a nuisance that is? :)