Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Clee's off to kindergarten!

The day has finally come! With summer vacation officially over for the Sirmans family, Clee goes back to school as a kindergartner! We both are thrilled! He was jumping up and down laughing when he saw his school bus, he couldn't wait to get on!
We had a great summer but, I'm glad to get back to our daily routines. I'm looking forward to autumn!

Clee just wanted to get on the bus and I was slowing down the process by taking pictures.

Almost there Clee!

Finally, on the bus!

2 comments:

chaffinclan said...

Yipee! Clee will be so much happier with school to go to every day. I guess you and Fiel are just a little boring for him. I love the look in the first picture. He just wanted to tell you to move out of the way so he could get on the bus!

Grandma Gerri said...

My boy is getting so big I'm sure he was very excited to go to school I can't beleive he's in Kindergarden
Love Grandma Gerri