Friday, September 7, 2007

What the kids are saying

Do you ever hear your kids say something funny and think to yourself "I really need to write this down" but never do? It happens to me all the time. When I think it's something I'll remember, I forget. I decided to follow the paths of a few wise women and came up with my weekly "What the kids are saying" post. Every Friday I'll post the top quotes from the sirmans kids of the week. I'm sure grandma Gerri will love it!
( hey Mom, it's a shout out!)
These are my top quotes for this week.
Emme: "when we get a dog I want him to sleep with me on my bed. If he starts to toot too much I'll let him sleep with Clee."
Andrew: " Wait Mommy, don't put diaper on! I have to itch."
( He says that every morning)
Hopefully, not every week will have as much potty humor, we'll see.

2 comments:

chaffinclan said...

Gotta love a little potty humor - and that's when the kids didn't even mean to be funny!

Grandma Gerri said...

Hey Nat thanks for the shout out, and I think this is a great idea.