Friday, September 14, 2007

What the kids are saying

East High School

It's Friday-time for some new quotes. This week Emme started Cheer team preparation classes (she wants to try out for a competition cheer team) and she loves it! Since Emme was four, she has wanted to be a cheerleader. She's definitely got the firecracker personality perfected! So, in honor of Emme starting cheer her quote of the week is...
"Cheerleading is so awesome! I get to kick, and clap my hands, and yell as loud as I want to without anyone telling me to stop! I'm going to be an East High cheerleader!"
Speaking of East High... Andrew is still obsessed with High School Musical 2! He watches it twice a day, makes me rewind it to the part where Troy (Zac Efron) sings "bet on it" at least ten times before he can move on and watch the rest of the movie. When we're in the car- thats all we can listen too! He has this new idea that whenever Troy and Gabriella sing together, we have to sing together. This is how he'll politely ask me to sing with him...
" Hey Mommy! You be Gabrella (Gabriella) I be Troy. Sing it right now Mommy! No, no, no Mommy, no sing Troy! I sing Troy,ok?! Do it again Mommy...now." Guitarist in training or dictator in training....hmm.
Have a good weekend!

3 comments:

chaffinclan said...

Oh Andrew. I can't wait for him to be a rich and famous singer/songwriter/guitarist. And, Emme, congrats on finding an activity where you can use your voice and not be told to stop. She and Jackson never have been good at the whole concept of whispering!

april said...

when grace was younger, she always made me sing parts of that son from disney's hercules (i'm blanking a little on the title, but the one where meg claims that she's not in love.) grace would be pretty particular about what part sing as well.

andrew sure is a performer; it will be fun to see him grow.

natalie said...

I think the song your thinking about was called "won't say I'm in love". Emme was in love with that movie when she was two.