Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Care for a little Yo Gabba Gabba?



Every once in while, Andrew finds a TV show he really likes and then he obsesses over it.
First it was the Doodlebops. He liked them so much, my Mom treated he and I to The Doodlebops concert for his birthday last year.
Then there was Blue's Clues. Who can forget the "thinking chair" notebooks he HAD to have and we HAD buy in bulk just so we had enough. I even kept a stash in my purse. Seriously.
He still has his on-going love affair with High School Musical 2. If you tell him he's a boy, he will immediately correct you and say he is a "Troy Bolton".
Now, he's found a show on Nick Jr. called Yo Gabba Gabba. He loves it! I don't understand why, but he does. It's like Teletubbies meets the cartoon to The Beatles "Yellow Submarine" if can can image that. Little creepy. Wish us luck.

3 comments:

chaffinclan said...

The fact that it is weird is probably the reason he likes it so much. I mean who wouldn't want to watch a mixture of Teletubbies and the Beatles?

april said...

teletubbies/beatles sound infinitely better than the doodlebops!! how did you stand that face?! i'm impressed you made it through the whole concert. that's true parental love.

natalie said...

It actually wasn't that bad. I think seeing how excited Andrew got was worth the hour and a half of doodlemania.