Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween

Holy Halloween candy Batman! The dynamic duo!

Na,na,na,na, BATMAN!

Our East High cheerleader from High School Musical

Robin, the side kick I adore!

Goooooo Emme!

Batman off to get candy! Andrew's phrase for the night was " I want candy!"

Cousins!

Papa with Batman, Robin, and "Mickey House".

Clee with Papa the witch!

Emme's loot thanks to her trooper of an uncle Kyle who took Emme, Jack, and Kylie around Manchester for two and a half hours!

3 comments:

chaffinclan said...

I'm not sure what to do with all of this candy Kyle helped them collect. Of course, my first instinct is to eat it...

Grandma Gerri said...

I have more than that left over, I guess it was an off year. The kids are all darling though love the pictures

april said...

holy canoli (or whatever other batmanish phrase you can think of), kyle! i'm impressed. they all look great, natalie. i love seeing all the kids dressed up.