Friday, October 12, 2007

What the kids are saying

Last Sunday, I just couldn't get myself out of bed, so I slept, and the kids destroyed the house (it was SO worth it!).
While I was lovin my sleep time, Emme was feeding the boys breakfast, entertaining Andrew, and making sure Clee stayed out of trouble. By 9:30 am she was at her limit. She came stomping up the stairs and into my bedroom. I could just feel her eyes glaring at me. I opened my eyes and their she was, hands at her waist, tapping her foot. I could tell she wasn't happy with me.
This week, our quote is from Emme, or should I say Mommy?
Emme: I'm tried of being Mom to these boys! Get up Mommy! I'm all done with this!
I love you Emme and your force of nature attitude! I appreciate all you do to help me your brothers!

3 comments:

chaffinclan said...

That quote is too funny! Emme really is a fabulous older sister. She's a great older cousin today. She was trying to calm Tycen down today but he was not having it. Thanks for trying, Emme!

Grandma Gerri said...

She is so much like you it's scary but funny too!!! Love Mom

Amanda said...

She will be a great mom. I love that Emme!