Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Biddy Wife


Late last night, Andrew was woken up by a bad dream about Buzz Lightyear. He was very upset, Buzz Lightyear said "Hello." to him...
He crawled into my bed and we turned on the TV to an hilarious episode of The Golden Girls ( Dick VanDyke was in it). Andrew loved the theme song. When I tried to sing along, he said " No, no singing. This is my song".
Two episodes later, I was ready to go back sleep. I asked him if he was ready to go back to bed and his response was, " No Mommy, I'm washing Biddy Wife" (Betty White). Who could blame him right? She is a pretty funny gal!

3 comments:

Grandma Gerri said...

How did he know it was Betty White? He is just to smart for you and I huh?

natalie said...

Betty White said something funny, I laughed and said " Oh that Betty White is one funny girl!" So I think that's why he refered to it as Betty White.

chaffinclan said...

Andrew never ceases to amaze me with his interests. Add Betty White to his list of dress ups! I kid, of course :)