Monday, November 12, 2007

Our Pottery Barn Kids outlet adventure


Tice and I took a trip to Riverhead New York with one thing in mind... The Pottery Barn Outlet, and let me just say, it was worth the two and a half hour trip!

It was my lucky day! All the bedding was marked down to 50 percent off and since I'm a fantastic employee, I could get an additional 40 percent off that price too! Yay ME!!!

I was so excited when I saw the Neena collection (see above). I knew right then it was meant to be mine!
My bed is going to be so well dressed! Pretty and cheep sure makes a great combination!
On the way home, we stopped at Target to get our music fix. We picked up these fabulous Cd's...












Needless to say, we had a good trip home...

2 comments:

Grandma Gerri said...

I can't wait to see what you bought and to squeeze those kids til the beg me to stop (I guess that could be a long time with Clee Huh?), See you Friday!!!!

chaffinclan said...

A fun day indeed!