Friday, December 14, 2007

My favorite things from 2007

With the year almost over, I thought it would be fun to put together a small list of my favorite things of 2007. Enjoy!
My first favorite from 2007 is Cartel's self-titled sophmore album. It's my favorite album of the year! I listen to this album at least once a day! Cartel is simply the best! I love them, LOVE THEM I tell you!

I want these headphones from Skull Candy so bad!!! They're so pretty! I can't stop thinking about how cute my Ipod would be with some headphone bling! These headphones have high quality bass sound, and I do like my bass!

Lincoln Park After Dark is my favorite nail lacquer of the year! So pretty!

Four words... I love Rock Band!

Chamois sheeting from Pottery Barn Kids. I'm obsessed with chamois!

Rocket Dog shoes are way too cute!

My Mom took Emme and I to see the movie Enchanted over Thanksgiving break. It's my new favorite Disney movie! Go see this movie!

American Eagle Outfitters opened their sister store Aerie inside the Westfarms mall in October. They sell pajamas- lots and lots of pajamas! This store is awesome!

A former employee of Pottery Barn Kids got me hooked on this facial mist by MAC! I love it!

Honorable mentions: Cobra Starship "Viva la Cobra", season 4 of "The Office", and Coke Zero,

2 comments:

chaffinclan said...

I'm totally feelin' this idea. I shall get to work on my own "Best of '07". And I love that when you asked me to guess your favorite thing of the year, I already knew the answer: Cartel! Me so smart.

Grandma Gerri said...

Are those the headphones you got?