Tuesday, January 15, 2008

The boy and the pretty pink boots

After going to the gym today, Tice, her peeps, Andrew and I headed over to Target for our daily entertainment.
We went down the shoe isle when these little pretties caught Andrew's eye...

He wanted these boots. He even tried them on and said "These are mine boots."
Now, I love the color pink, and I also embrace that fact that Andrew is in touch with his sensitive side, but pink boots! That's going a wee bit too far, even for me!
Luckily, he quickly forgot about the boots and moved on to gum.

2 comments:

The Parallel Parent said...

I love your site and the topics! I just started getting into blogs and was looking at what others were doing. Your site and writing is very fun to read. If you care to see my site, I would appreciate your comments.

Go to: www.theparallelworld.com

Thanks!!!!

sally said...

um....no offense, but this is yet more evidence of our family tranie in the making. And that's cool, if that's Drew's thing, you know...