Saturday, January 12, 2008

Clee and the disappearing box of popsicles


Clee has a love for popsicles. He can't get enough of the cold juicy sweetness in each bite! 
I was feeling like a nice mom friday night at the grocery store, and I bought a box of 24 popsicles for a weekend treat. 
By Saturday afternoon... they've all disappeared! Andrew had 2, Emme had 2, and I'm positive I only gave Clee 5, (five sounds like a lot I know, but could you say no to this face?) so I only have 9 of the 24 popsicles accounted for, where did the other 15 go? Apparently, I'm not the only one Clee has wrapped around his finger. He had both Emme and Andrew getting him popsicles while I wasn't paying attention. 
Now, I have a hyped up 5 year old with 21 popsicles under his belt running around, jumping on me, his bed, and off tall objects around the house. 
The lesson I've learned from this:
*Keep a closer eye on my little prince charming.
*Popsicles are strictly for Grammy and Papa's house.
*Do not over react when Clee is trying to climb up Daddy's TV because it only provokes him to do it more.

2 comments:

Tice said...

I'm not a huge fan of the popsicle so more power to you Clee. Although, show me a good ice cream sandwich and I'm all yours...

Grandma Gerri said...

I believe it is almost impossible to say no to that face so it could be a problem, no doubt.