Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Don't be scared.


This morning, I was in the kitchen washing dishes, and singing along to non other than Cartel when I realized... Andrew wasn't in there with me. This surprised me because whenever I listen to music in the kitchen, Andrew is right there singing along with his guitar.
I called out for him and asked him where he was. He ran into the kitchen with his "hero" mask on. The first thing he said to me was "Don't be scared Mommy. It's just me. I'm not a dinosaur." I replied, " Oh, that's good to know." He then went on to say he was fighting Buzz Lightyear because he was trying to take our remote away from us forever! That... would... devastate the whole family!
It's a relief to know we have a Super Hero in our house to protect our remote control from Buzz Lightyear.

Buzz Lightyear has been labeled VILLAIN in our house until further notice.

2 comments:

chaffinclan said...

Losing the remote would be a fate worse than death at your house!

Grandma Gerri said...

And Drewbee saves the day once again, what would you do without that boy. Life might be pretty boring huh?