Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Happy Birthday Grammy!



In honor of Grammy's Birthday, our family has listed few of our favorite things about her and why she is so special to us...
Fiel:" She's very supportive."
Natalie: "She's a very genuine, compassionate, and optimistic person. She always looks for the good in people."
Andrew: " Oh I like Grammy! I do,I do! Grammy's my favorite, not you Mommy."
Emme:" I like when I have sleep overs at her house. I like that she wears a lot of green. Green is her favorite color. She's really nice."
* Grammy once told Emme that Green went with everything and Emme reminds me of this every time she wears something green.*
Clee: Clee loves that her house is always supplied with popsicles, apples, and most of all, ketchup!
Happy Birthday Grammy!!! We love you!

3 comments:

Lori said...

To Andrew - Grammie's my favorite, too! I like Grammy, I do, I do.

Grandma Gerri said...

Happy Birthday Elaine!!!!

sally said...

Hey Andrew--You like Papa's shili?