Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Making up for Tice's lack of daily blog

I've recently rediscovered how much fun it is to listen and dance to The Spice Girls music. 
Yes. I enjoy a little Spice Girls every once in a while. It keeps me quite entertained.
Earlier today, I was listening to one of my playlist's (a newer version of the mixed tape for the old school folks) when two Spice Girls songs came on back to back. I was loving the "spice" it added to my day! 
I was singing along to "Say You'll Be There" when this thought came to mind... How much fun would it be to see The Spice Girls live? So much fun right?! Am I wrong here?
Girl Power!

5 comments:

Mexicutioner's Mom said...

Girl Power indeed!

(And this is no slam on you Natalie, but no one could possibly make up for a lack of Tice and/or her blog)

natalie said...

No offense taken Mexicutioner's Mom.
She's one funny gal yo!

Grandma Gerri said...

So when are you and Tice going to this one??

natalie said...

Unfortunately, It's really expensive and Tice says she wouldn't pay money to go see them. :(

sally said...

Ah, Nat...your inner 14 year old coming to the surface again...