Thursday, January 31, 2008

Mad for madras!


This is Emme's Easter dress. Well, it's not exactly her dress yet but trust me, it will be! 
I waited too long to purchase this dress and now it's sold out store wide in Emme's size.
 That's bad news for yours truly. 
Mom or Sally, if you happen to run across this dress in Utah please don't hesitate to buy it! The dress isn't on clearance yet, and we all know Utahn's are cheap so you might be my last hope for madras happiness! 
Or to my peeps here in CT, if you know anyone who has this dress in a size 7, please try to talk them into returning it to the West Farms mall Gap kids location as soon as possible. 
I'm only joking of course. 
Hopefully the heavens of madras will shine upon me soon and I will find the dress that is haunting my thoughts of the perfect Easter dress. I will keep you posted. 

3 comments:

Grandma Gerri said...

I'll look for the dress this weekend

Sally Sirmans (Walker?) said...

I love madras plaid too.....there's not enough of it in this world.

Tice said...

I agree with Sally...there's never too much madras. And mark my words, so help me I *will* own a pair of madras shorts this summer.