Thursday, February 7, 2008

Cooper Sirmans gets a name change

So, I thought I would be nice and let Fiel be the one to name our new puppy. He came up with the names That Dog, Rambo, Rocky, Halpert, Dwight (we sure love The Office), Simon Jr., and Charlie.
 Fiel eventually choose the name Cooper.
 I've been trying to call him Cooper all day now but it just doesn't seem to fit.
Don't get me wrong, Cooper's a nice name, I just don't feel like it's the right one for this particular puppy.
I've decided to go ahead and rename him Stuart
Hopefully, Fiel will approve and  Stuart will be the final name for our little ball o' fur.
More pictures soon!

2 comments:

Grandma Gerri said...

How did you get Clee and Emme to go to school today and leave the puppy?

Tice said...

Oh, Natalie. Did you at least keep Cooper as his middle name?