Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Emme and Clee had a snow day today. It's two o' clock in the afternoon and I still haven't showered. The house is a mess. There's a spilt can of Diet Coke on the kitchen counter. The puppy got a hold of an old cereal box which is now in hundreds of pieces on the living room floor. Emme and Andrew have been busy beavers making Valentines for the Grandparents, maracas, and a sticky and colorful mess all over the dining room table.
Where was I?
I've been lazying it up in my bed watching a "Run's House" marathon while snuggling up and getting tons of hugs and kisses from this dream boat...

Yes, I know. I am a very lucky girl.
I treasure the times I have with my Clemon when he's in a cuddling mood, they don't happen as much as they used to. Spending the next few hours getting my house whipped back into shape will be worth every minute!

A huge thanks goes out to my buddy Emme for taking care of Andrew and Stuart while I was enjoying my Clee time! She's a awesome gal!

3 comments:

Grandma Gerri said...

Yes she is!

Tice said...

I love when Clemon's in a lovey mood. And Emme really does make a great babysitter/dogsitter.

Lori said...

Yep, I'd say cleaning up the house is way down the list when it comes to cuddles with Clee!