Thursday, February 7, 2008

Meet our newest edition


We have entered into the world of puppyhood. 
We are pleased to introduce, Cooper Sirmans. He's a five month old bichon-poo.
Emme's in love, Andrew has a new buddy he calls capper, and Clee hasn't been able to stop laughing since he and Cooper were introduced. 
Cooper spent his first night locked in our downstairs bathroom and was silent the whole night! I'm hoping his silence in the middle of the night will last, but I'm not counting on it.
He fits right in with our family, and we couldn't be happier!


8 comments:

Mexicutioner's Mom said...

Looks like a great idea for keeping those hardwood floors swept and tidy.

Tice said...

Ah, puppies. Ya'll are dog people so I'm glad my kids have a way to get to know dogs without my involvement. Thanks for doing the dirty work for me. He looks cute but my question is this: Does he have eyes?

april said...

congrats! he's adorable. look forward to meeting him.

Grandma Gerri said...

He's cute as a bugs ear. How is Emme ever going to leave him. Can't wait to meet him.

natalie said...

Can't you see his wee beady eyes glowing from the flash of the camera?
He's in desperate need for a day at the groomers!

sorichfamily said...

he is sooo cute!! what a fun new addition!

Karen said...

Cute dog...best thing you and Fiel will ever invest in....I like Coper personally, but Stuart will do. Cute kids, too. Love the pictures in the dog crate...Have fun...there is nothing like a puppy!! Now to see Andrew the drummer...I've heard alot about him lately. Aunt Karen

Amanda L. said...

Oh he's cute!