Tuesday, February 12, 2008

This is a Stuart update

Stuart had his first check up at the Charter Oak pet clinic yesterday. He weighed in at a whopping 10 lbs, teeth are coming in on schedule, and he had his vaccinations. Our big boy did so well at the Vet's office!

He had a 4 hour date with the groomers today. He was shampooed, clipped, and plucked. He looked so handsome when Andrew and I came to pick him up! We can actually see his eyes now!

We're making excellent progress with crate and potty training! He sleeps in his crate the whole night. No whining or barking in the crate, just sleep. It's great!
We still have one or two daily accidents but we're getting there!

We love our Stuart!

3 comments:

Grandma Gerri said...

That's the one, see I knew you could do better. What a cutie.

Lori said...

Thanks for adding blogs, Nat. Even though I can't seem to get mine done, Tice, Sally and yours are the highlight of my computer experiences of the day!

Sally Sirmans (Walker?) said...

I knew he had eyes! What a cutie! Now take my advice and have him fixed ASAP or he'll be humping everything and marking the house. I can say from experience, yuck!