Wednesday, May 27, 2009

shoving my taste in music right in your face

It's been a while since I've shared with blogland some of my musical lurves. Maybe it's because I haven't been really excited about an album {with the exception of new Green Day} since Jack's Mannequin last October. Well I recently discovered The Morning Light through listening to Jack's Mannequin and the nifty Genius sidebar located on the right side of my itunes. The album cover was bright and colorful, so obviously I clicked on the link, and the rest is history. 



The Morning Light is my new music obsession.  "Wake Up!" is my new summer jam. 
This self titled album is just what I needed to get me through to August 11th. 
That's when the new Cobra Starship album is released and from what I've already heard,  it has my name written all over it, screaming to be my new musical lurve, but that's another post for another time. 



1 comment:

tice said...

I shall download this promptly. So I had some new music I was fixin' to listen to at work last night until I realized that I had made room for it on the iPod but never actually added the music. Sheesh.