Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Greetings from Utah

So here I am in SLC, typing this here post on my fancee iPhone, watching the kiddos make a mess with my moms collection of sweet VHS tapes, while we wait for Sally to come pick us up. We made it to SLC late last night with minimal stress, woohoo! Clee did fairly well on the aeroplane rides.
So proud of my little buddy!! Yea!
He freaked out during the security check, and protested boarding the first plane by laying across the entry way, blocking anyone else from boarding. Ha. It's good that I can laugh about such things. I think he enjoyed himself once he was seated, had his blankets draped over his head and lap, and his Mike and Ikes in hand.
He gave the good people of Atlanta a peep show by taking his pants off while we were waiting for our connecting flight. I didn't notice right a way. Maybe a minute and several stares later? That was pretty fun...

Until next time.

9 comments:

Tice said...

Ha. I can just picture him laying down and protesting his entrance to the plane. Ha. Srsly. I lurve him.

Grandma Gerri said...

We gotta love our Clemon and we dos we really dos!!! So happy to see all of you even though your youngest tried his hardest to keep me from sleeping last night.

Sweet Pea said...

Here is something to put on ur blog. go to google and type in "Joe Jonas doing the Single Ladies dance" ITS FUNNY!

Betsy said...

Glad you made it! You're a brave Mama! Had to laugh at the protest by laying down! Our Alex did that on the road in front of the car pool cars at school. Crazy. Yes, glad you are laughing at such things. It gets you through! :)

Brittany said...

I received an accidental phone call from your phone yesterday. I loved hearing you guys chatting in the background! Hope you're having fun!

Lori, Lorelei, Lore said...

Speaking of laying on the gound in protest...you and your mom need to read "The curious incident of the dog in the night-time" by Mark Haddon in the fiction section. A funny insight into the perspective of a fifteen year old with autism.
Got to love a protest made autistic style!

Elaine said...

Glad you all made it to Utah! That Clee, we sure do love him - always makes life interesting.

LINDSEY said...

Enjoy Utah! And way to go Clee!

Karen said...

You are one awesome chica to fly with 3 kids! I just flew with the baby and man...freakin' wears me out!
Have fun in rainy ol' Utah! Our weather kinda sucks right now.