Tuesday, July 28, 2009

currently,

it's raining in the dirty south. I had just told the kids that if they cleaned up the messy bedroom that yesterday I spent an hour cleaning, I would take take them swimming. Right after that promise was made, it started to thunder. Then came the rain. They weren't too happy with me. {note to self: check weather before promising any outdoor activities}
They whining stop shortly after it begun and they have all found something else to do.
Jackson went back to his wii game with glee. He sure knows how to maneuver those wii controllers. Boy howdy.
Emme came up with a ride made out of an old storage tote for Andrew and Clemon. She has been pushing them up and down the front entry way all the way down to the kitchen. She is so proud of herself for including Clemon in such a fun activity, as am I.
Currently, we are all happy. Now if we can just get Clee to take turns on the ride with his brother...

4 comments:

Grandma Gerri said...

Good luck with that, it might be easier for him to share the ride and you help Emme push. I know not going to happen.

Tice said...

That Emme sure is a creative one. Glad she found a game to amuse my Clemon. He's picking about his amusements, you know.

And Jack is a genius with the wii. He's very excited that it will reside in his bedroom in our new home.

Brittany said...

I had told Warner that we'd go swimming, too, but then the rain came down.

Lori, Lorelei, Lore said...

Get Jack to play the Wii with Clee. Have Clee watch as Jack does a simple part of a game. Have Emme do the same. Then say "Your turn" to Clee and give him the controller to see what happens. Let me know...