Saturday, July 4, 2009

hApPy 4tH oF JuLY, pEePs!

Heyo from Washington state. Today, like everyday I'm loving America. America is wonderful. America is beautiful. America is obsessed with celeb gossip. Me too, America. Me.Too.
Tonight after watching fireworks or watching the sunset on the beach (haven't decided yet... leaning towards sunset?) we'll be once again hitting the road. Destination SLC.
I've fallen head over heals, madly in love with Washington and I don't ever want to leave. It's nature's bounty is beautiful at every turn. I want to one day live here. Seattle or surrounding areas, not near Idaho. Big difference there. Not to say that Spokane and surrounding areas aren't pretty with all of it's rolling hills, but this family is a beachy type family. We need to go where the beaches are a plenty... and at least an hour away.

Anywho. Happy 4th of July!!! Be safe. Love America. Peace.

1 comment:

Tice said...

I wanna live there too. Shall we reside together? Nom nom.