Tuesday, July 7, 2009

wawa: Hurricane Ridge


We took a family hike up Hurricane Ridge. The hike was too steep for my moms asthma, so she enjoyed it's beauty walking around the visitors center. I being pitifully gimpy with my foot, trailed far behind the others. It turned out to be quite peaceful, being able to soak in mother natures landscape alone. I was able to appreciate it a little more, since I didn't have to worry about 3 kids falling off the steep cliffs. I let the adults that raced each one up the mountain do the worrying.


The Glaciers were amazing. My mad photo taking skillz don't do them justice.



Aldo figured out a way to keep Clee from falling off any cliffs. Safety win!


Emme and Michelle.


Michelle and Aldo.







Bonus:

My mom picked up this fine form of literature at the gift shop...


Yay!! Me loves!!

Double Bonus:


"The hills are alive...with the sound of music."

3 comments:

Tice said...

This makes me wanna live with you when you move to wawa. But only if we can sing as we hike.

Rhode TrĂ¯p said...

That place looks pretty amazing.

Meg said...

Oh! I need to get you a copy of this childrens book about farts! It is classic....just like your new poop book. Love. It.