Wednesday, July 8, 2009

wawa: purple haze lavender farm is obviously owned by 2 hippies


I love the scent of lavender. Sequim has lavender farms scattered everywhere. In fact, they have an annual lavender festival every mid-July. We wanted to go to one, but how choose which one to go to... The one with the awesome name of course. Purple Haze lavender farm was a success.
The rows of lavender spread across a half of a mile for us to see and smell was a treat. Emme and my mom were in purple hazed heaven.









Have you ever tried lavender ice cream?
Yum.
Emme, Andrew, and Clee loved it. You know it must be good if it's a hit with Clee.





Bonus:

Happy Clee = happy me


3 comments:

Meg said...

So, I have a list of places that I want to go...random places and no joke, lavendar farms is on the list!I just didn't know where they were. Thanks for finding one for me. I will have to make a trip up there. So beautiful!

Tice said...

I'm intrigued by this lavender ice cream of which you speak. You know I can be easily bought with ice cream.

Karen said...

WOW...what beautiful pictures!