Saturday, August 15, 2009

Clee has always been drawn to anything that has to do with water. He loves the pool, beach, but he really gets a kick out of going to the aquarium. When we lived in Connecticut, we were one to two hours away from two wonderful aquariums. The New England Aquarium in Boston, and the Mystic Aquarium in Mystic CT. Mystic was our favorite. When my mom would come to visit, she always made sure we went to the aquarium for Clee. I'm know he appreciated it.


This picture bellow was taken right after a school { ? } of 20 penguins came up to Clee and just stared at him. He put his hand on the window and stared back. He was all alone in this one particular spot when they came towards him. Soon after, everyone in that part of the exhibit huddled over, and poof they were gone. This one particular penguin stayed and swam around Clee until it was time to move on. Clee unwillingly left with a fuss. Thinking back, I guess should have let him stay in the moment for a while longer. Whatcha gonna do...



EEK!!! He's so happy to be there!!!!



Clee, I promise I will take you to a new aquarium soon, but Karen's pool will have to do for now.
You would think that living in Florida, we were close to one, but no. Wah wah.

2 comments:

Tice said...

Gudnesch. How cute is he. Srsly.

Grandma Gerri said...

I remember those trips Clee defiantly loved watching all those sea creatures and I think they liked him too. I remember when the Beluga Whales kept coming up to the window Clee was standing at over and over. Good Times!