Monday, August 10, 2009

lets GEEK OUT for a moment, shall we?

So... it happened. I turned into one of those ladies who get all excited about household items. Magic eraser? Meh. I mean I use it but... Clorox color bleach? Uh, yea I use it. Doi, but no need to shout it from the roof tops. Brawny pick a size paper towels? Ok, my heart does flutter over this one, but not as much as this:



Da da da DA!!!!

Yup. That's right. I'm obsessed with a fabric softener. But it's not just any old fabric softener. It is a bar that you stick into your dryer and it lasts for two months. WHA??? I. Know. It's awesome. Next time I do a load of laundry {which will be in the next hour or so} my mind can rest at ease knowing that I didn't forget the fabric softener, because it's already there. Inside the dryer. For two months. That my friend, is one thing to check of the worry list. Woot.

ps: I stood and smelled my new dryer bar for a good 2 minutes, before sticking it in the dryer. Give or take. Too much info, perhaps?

2 comments:

kristi said...

Saw a commercial today, hubs was like, "We gotta get that!" LOL

Grandma Gerri said...

Looks like a great find to me!