Sunday, August 23, 2009



Moowahahahahah.....

The kids are in bed, backpacks are lined up, first day of school starts tomorrow, and that means I made it through 86 days of summer.
In exactly 12 hours from now, we will be out the door and headed to school. This will be the first time all three children will be in school. Let the angels break into song! I am so pumped for my much needed me time for 3 glorious hours a day 5 days a week.
Looking past the many moments of being on the verge of complete loss of sanity, we really did have an amazing summer. We'll have great and lasting memories from summer of 2009.
And i'll admit, it wasn't so bad waking up at 9am every morning. In fact, that was pretty darn sweet.
Kinda going to miss that...

Here's to summer.

See you next year.

Happy face.

5 comments:

Brittany said...

Love the posts, Natalie. I know you've got to be siked about school tomorrow.

Grandma Gerri said...

;)

Tice said...

*imagine that I'm singing it to you* Happy face. Happy face. I'm putting on my happy face! Summer's over and all the kids are in school. Life doesn't get much better. *Oh and I wasn't just singing it for you. I was dancing too.* Wahoo!

iamwoman said...

I'm in the same boat with both of my kids now in school! crazy. BTW...a couple weeks ago I saw you at Target when you were leaving, and like a madwoman I ran after you to say hello. But you didn't hear me---or did you?? :)

Betsy said...

Enjoy, enjoy! Sigh!