Thursday, August 20, 2009

The new and improved hair stylings of yours truly in

3

2

1


tada! I'm so vain, taking pictures of myself and whatnot.
Whatnot is an awesome word, ps.
Long story short: When you go from having super light blonde hair to medium golden brown hair, you most likely will end up having blonde streaks and faded out brown splotches here and there.

... Mine looked like a faded freak show on tuesday morning just after three measly washes. You know you need an emergency fix when your husband even notices enough to comment on it.

tisk. tisk.

Note to self: If you plan to go from super blonde to medium brunette again, use dark brown m'kay?
Oh and make sure you take Sally along to make sure you get it right.

I'm really diggin' my darker-do.
Sooooooo dramatic.

Anyway, kids had their school open houses today. We met their teachers, all were dandy.
I'm thrilled we only have 3 more days 'til school officially starts for us!
It's really happening!!!
Color me pink and call me happy.
Woot!

6 comments:

Grandma Gerri said...

This dark is going to take some getting used to for me. I love you blonde

Kalena said...

I <3 your new hair!

Tice said...

Gudnesch, you're so cute. I just wanna squeeze you. And woot(!) for school starting. We start Wednesday. Woot.

crissy said...

Magnificent! I like it even bettere than the in between color you had before. You are one hawt mama!

Kim said...

I love it! It looks SUPA HOT!

Meg said...

We are so much the same it is scary! I am getting my new "brown" hair re-dyed on Wednesday after a few days of the streaked blonde-wanna-be-brown. haha!