Thursday, August 27, 2009

While I was waiting for Andrew to be released from preschool today, I decided to clean out some old notes in my fancee phone.
I came across this one:

July 19, 2009 @ 3:45 am

If it be it, well let it be. You could collect great wisdom from your new be. Be is the only way to do it be. If it is be.



??????????????

I have no recollection of typing this. I'm not even sure I did. All I know is that I was visiting peeps in Connecticut when this note was typed. What does it all mean? Am I so profound in my sleeping state, for this to go way over my head when I'm awake? Am i really that capable of going into my phone and type this message while in snoozeville? Or did someone in Connecticut play a trick on me, and it took this long for me to see it? Or is someone trying to make contact from the dare I say... the grave? Well anyway. This note gives me the creeps.

6 comments:

Tice said...

Ha. And don't go thinkin' it was me. I can't work that confounded phone of yours.

Meg said...

Just be. BE. B-E. Great wisdom. Very deep.

Grandma Gerri said...

Funny, are you sure it didn't happen up in Washington?

Betsy said...

That is too funny! If you figure out what it means, let us know!

Golden Girl said...

That's clearly a tribute to the late great Beatrice Arthur if I've ever seen one. What a lady!!!

natalie said...

Oh em gee- that's it! Of course I was confessing my love for Bea Arthur... thank you for being a friend, bea.