Tuesday, September 22, 2009

The fact that Andrew likes and needs his peace and quiet time was brought to my attention today. He says he doesn't get enough time to "feel peace by listening to the quite" when the other two children are at home. I told him I also enjoy my peace and quiet time when all three children are away at school. To that remark he says "uh, no" and "that's just crazy". I can only have peace and quiet when he's in my presence...... period. He is my peace and quiet, his words, not mine. So the next time I'm basking in peace and quiet, sans Andrew, I need to remember this: My peace and quiet is a delusional fantasy,and I don't have time for such hullabaloo.

4 comments:

Tice said...

I don't know what you're talking about. He's the most peaceful child I know... *wink wink*

Kim said...

bahaha! so cute!

crissy said...

Where are kids coming up with this stuff?! This is gold!
I'm telling you, you should compile all of the random things that Andrew says to you and turn them into a book. I'd pay big money for that.
He makes me laugh, and if there is anything this world needs it's more laughter.
(To Andrew: Keep 'em coming little guy!)

Grandma Gerri said...

What would you do without him? And what in the heck did you do before him? HeeHeeHee!!! I love him.