Thursday, September 24, 2009

I HATE you. I LOVE you.

I've been living with a 7 year old grumpy britches for the last 3 days. It's been a confusing whirlwind of emotions. One minute he's yelling at me, making it clear that he is not happy with my parenting skills, the next minute he's hugging me and giving me kisses, and then the cycle repeats itself ... over and over again. What does he want from me?? Oi. Now I know what it feels like to be a man during his woman's particular time of month...

4 comments:

Grandma Gerri said...

yep you do!

Betsy said...

Awww! kisses...that's cute. :)

[ P . t ] said...

Then again, you see parents doing the same to most kids these days that confuses them.

Just keep at it and hopefully its a phase that will soon pass!

Tice said...

Sad face. I hope my Clemon gets better soon.