Friday, September 18, 2009

I'm not gonna lie, I was a little disappointed in last nights Thursday "must see" premiers.
The Weekend Update: on a Thursday? Really? They cancelled My Name Is Earl for that? Really?

Blasphemy!!!

Parks and Recreation: Oh boy... don't even get me started.
The Office: Meh. It's been funnier in the past. Parkour! Was pretty funny, I must admit.
And last but not least,
Community: You would think Joel McHale and Chevy Chase would be a hi-larry-us duo, sadly no. No they are not. But I'm not giving up on this show, just yet. I will give it a little more time to win over my affection. It's got potential.


That is all.

4 comments:

Joel McHale said...

I actually caught Community (but none of the others—yet) and thought it was awesome. Admittedly, Chevy doesn't seem to bring anything to it, but I'm looking forward to seeing where this show goes.

Booyah! :)

natalie said...

@ Mr. McHale: I too am looking forward to seeing where the program will go, like I said it has potential, but the one and only part of last nights program that made me laugh out loud was the aspergers bit... and the track pants with the blazer. I just expected more seeing all of the commercials promoting the show led me to believe that it was going to be packed with hilarity.
Perhaps I'm still holding a grudge against NBC for taking Earl away from me and my Thursday nights.

Grandma Gerri said...

I liked all of the new shows I watch last night. Bones, Fringe, and Supernatural all great! sorry didn't watch any lamo comedies, well Bones and Supernatural do have some comic moments but their not lame.

tice said...

TV? NBC? What's that? I don't even have the internet at my house. Methinks I live in the dark ages. Good thing I recently purchased two seasons of Mad Men with Sally's money. Oh, Don Draper, where have you been all my life?