Thursday, September 10, 2009

does anyone have a lime slice to spare?

It's official. People don't take you seriously when wearing your jammie bottoms outside of the home. Especially when you're demanding the preschool teacher to do so, while wearing these:

{holding for applause}

Now that... is classy.

Surprisingly enough, the slapping her hands together, topped off with the "ah no you di'int" hip sway didn't help her cause either, the poor thing.

You know. Even after witnessing that, I still have no shame in taking my kids to school in my jammies. Go figure.

4 comments:

Grandma Gerri said...

Was it the same lady that gave you a bad time? That would have been priceless.

Tice said...

That reminds me, I need some new jammies for my fall/winter collection.

Sally Sirmans said...

Ha. So classy. Did you ask her where she go them?

The Sanders Family said...

Takin them to school, half the time I'm still that way when they come home from school.