Wednesday, September 2, 2009

A little advise

When you see a mother of three walking her child to his classroom in her jammie bottoms whom you've never met, and you go out of your way to meet up with the jammie bottomed mama at the end of the hall just to say: "Oh my... Isn't someone a mess. I would have loved to stay in my pjs this morning..." in a high pitched mocking tone, don't be surprised when the jammie bottomed mama replies like this: "Well gosh, I would have too, but these aren't pajama bottoms. They're dress pants and I'm late for work..."
Oh and don't forget to close your wide opened mouth as the fabulous jammie bottomed mama walks away. It's not attractive.

Just because the jammie bottomed mama doesn't look like she's ready to start the day, doesn't mean she's not ready to give your snide remarks a comeback.


writers last remarks: Some nightwear is unacceptable outside of your home. For example: An oversized shirt that says "not a morning person"... thats a big no no. But their are some exceptions. Jammie bottoms with a cute print is always acceptable during your morning errands, and late night trips the CVS. Never let a woman wearing a bugs bunny shirt with matching lime green leggings tell you anything different.


9 comments:

Molly C said...

cute PJ pants are TOTALLY acceptable for morning errands.

sorichfamily said...

ps...i love your early morning smack...a voice for all of us...and you ALWAYS have cute jammie bottoms, if i may say so!! :) totally acceptable for the public...and adding a little cuteness to the world too!! and was she really wearing a bugs t and lime leggings...that is just awful!

Betsy said...

You were so kind not to just slap her! LOL! PJ bottoms...totally acceptable..and cute, too! Good grief! (I bet you were WAY prettier, too! ha!)

natalie said...

perhaps the bugs bunny look hasn't come to your neck of the woods yet. Oh wait...yes it did... 20 years ago. ha. I'm so funny!! Seriously.
Not only did she wear matching leggings but completed the ensemble with big hooped earrings, and long red finger nails. She thinks she's looking good, and to most peeps in that part of town, she probably does.
I have to be honest. She was scary in a "girl could probably beat me up" kind of way, so I walked as fast as I could to safety after my comment, looking back to see if she was following several times. HA I think I just made it known to blogland that I am a wuss.

Grandma Gerri said...

Good for you! and by the way I already know you are a wuss! But you are getting better.

Tice said...

Pah! This is my new favorite story. You know I heart you in all your pj wearing loveliness. And, ps, remind me again where I can get that Bugs Bunny tshirt and lime leggings ensemble... *wink wink*

Lori, Lorelei, Lore said...

Please tell me she wasn't a teacher!

Lori, Lorelei, Lore said...

Please tell me she wasn't a teacher!

Karen said...

Oh wow...I have never worn anything except lounge pants or pj bottoms to take the kids to school. Who has the time to shower and do makeup by 8:30am??