Friday, September 25, 2009

mission accomplished

It took a lot of time and effort on my part {won't shame myself by letting you know just how much time and effort} , but I finally found a ghostbuster costume that was Andrew's size and most of all, cheap...er.
Believe me, finding a children's size small ghostbusters costume ain't easy.Not every child in America is obsessed with a movie two decades before their time.
It's been ordered and cannot get here fast enough for the ghostbuster guru that refers to me as, mom.
It's not the 1984 edition, that was once a requirement from said guru, but it's a ghostbusters costume, therefore, it will do.


Once again, I am the "bestest mommy ever".

big sigh of relief from yours truly.

5 comments:

Grandma Gerri said...

YEAH!!!!

Tice said...

I never, once, doubted your abilities. After all, nobody better to feed his obsession than someone who regularly is obsessed with something...

Bobbi said...

Oh my goodness...you are good! That's one cool costume. Makes me think we need to rent Ghost Busters!

Meg said...

Seriously cool. You ARE the best mom. :)

april said...

way to go!!! where did you get it? maybe they have a cheap velma costume for lily?

just watched your autism speaks video. that WAS beautiful. thanks for sharing.

hope you are well.