Thursday, November 5, 2009


Ahh the memories...


It seems like only yesterday, we were celebrating a year of our baby Andrew. Sigh. With Andrew's 5th Birthday quickly approaching in two weeks, it was time to have the party decor talk. I've been dreading this talk with him for some time now, for I knew he would choose something decades behind in popularity hence not being able to buy party decor at our local party store. Sure enough, he chose the Beatles. To be honest, I thought it was going to be Ghostbusters. It is my goal to make him the bestest Beatles party known to a five year old starting... now.
Who knew I can brainstorm creatively? It's uncanny how I'm becoming more and more domestic and homemadey by the day. Am I finally growing up?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://www.ehow.com/how_5385742_throw-beatles-birthday-party.html

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080403184441AAre79i

http://www.thefest.com/

Who knows if these link will even help. I am sure your creative brain can come up with better anyway! Cheers!

Meg said...

That last message was from me. ;)
I hit enter before putting my name on it. Hope it worked. Let me know if it's not there.

Grandma Gerri said...

I could bring HELP! do you need any Beatles Music? Leave it to Andrew!!!!

Tice said...

I remember that party. And that hair. My gosh, the hair. Gudnesch he's cute. Here's to the best Beatles party any five year old has ever known.

Betsy said...

I love how everything in this picture is color-coordinated! ha!