Tuesday, November 3, 2009

learning the ropes of womanhood.


At the young age of eight, Emme is already working her girl charm to get what she wants from the opposite sex.

For example: Today after school I hear this conversation between Emme and Andrew...

Emme: Andrew? If you make me a sandwich with a glass of water while I do my homework, I'll play a game with you when I'm done...

Andrew: Oh yeah? What kind of game?

Emme: You'll just have to wait and see.

Andrew: Okay.

Emme: Great. I want 4 pieces of ham on two slices of bread, got that?

Andrew: Yeah... I got it!


Andrew made her sandwich and poured her glass of water, just like she asked. The game has yet to be played. That is unless you consider watching Emme's television programs to be a fun game. Then in that case, it was a win win situation.


3 comments:

Grandma Gerri said...

Just tell her she will have to keep her promises at least once in a while or he'll catch on.

Meg said...

Work it girl. Work. It.

Tice said...

Pure genius, no?