Tuesday, December 29, 2009

I like receiving gifts. Especially when the gift is something I can use in day to day life. Today I received the ultimate gift from Kim to help me become a better wife to Fielding Dear.
Lucky for you, I'm going to share with you some of it's wisdom for a wonderfully enlightening day or two.

Let's start with rule number one, shall we? This is a rule we should already know, but we might need to refresh the memory.



Rule 1:

A Wife's duty:

A man's home is his castle and as such, he ought to be treated like a king. When he returns home from a demanding eight hours on the job, he rightfully deserves a bit of pampering. It's every wife's responsibility to dote upon her hard-working spouse to show that he is truly appreciated.



You see ladies? It's that simple. Try it tonight, I know I am!

5 comments:

chaffinclan said...

Ha. I guess you can't use the line, "Do you know what YOUR daughter/son/son did today....." Boo.

Grandma Gerri said...

Yeah right!

Betsy said...

I'm feeling like Mickey Woody, too! :)

Good luck with that book! LOL!

Tice said...

You know, it's all very true. If only we would cater to their every whim... Wait...are we talking about husbands or children? Nevermind, it's sixes.

Meg said...

And that, my friend, is why I am still single. ha!