Friday, December 25, 2009

mErRy ChRiStMaS

Good morning and Merry Christmas blogland.
As the kids play with their new flashy toys, I sit here and post... about my new toy.

Fielding dear surprised me last night with this little ditty:


It's a camera. A fancy camera.

What did I do to deserve such a gift? Maybe because I've been his awesome wife of almost 10 years? An amazing mother to his children for 8 and a half? Maybe because I'm just fabulous? Perhaps all of the above?

Either way, I'm excited to get to know my new baby and look forward in sharing my progress of taking mad skilled photographs with you through the wonders of the interwebs. .

Merry Christmas to all!

One love.

For spiritual enlightenment click here.

2 comments:

Meg said...

SO. JEALOUS. I thought I was getting a little baby like that too for my SLR photography class I'm taking this next semester....didn't happen. :( Enjoy it! I envy you.

Michele said...

Congrats on your new toy! :)