Thursday, December 17, 2009


Over 20 years ago my Grandma Natalie owned this snoopy sno-cone machine. I fondly remember using it as a hangout place for Barbie and The Rockers and Jem, in the back room of her house. Ahh Barbie and the Rockers and Jem... Do you remember them? Now those two are worth a post dedicated exclusively just for them. Sigh.
Getting back to Snoopy and his sno-cone machine, I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw the exact same sno-cone machine from my youth, in this weeks toyrus doorbuster ad.
Same simple design, Charlie Brown wouldn't have it any other way.
It is it's very own vintage replica.
Were you lucky enough to have a grandma that owned this darling sno-cone machine?
If your answer is no, all I can say to you is...


Good grief!!




ha.

5 comments:

Molly said...

NOOOO! MUST HAVE! omg. the machine of my youth

Meg said...

I remember the snoopy snow cone maker! We totally had one!!! And yes....Jem, Barbie and the Rockers...don't forget Rainbow bright. haha! Love it!

Tice said...

Sadly, I wasn't as lucky as ye. If you have it, will you make me a snow cone next time I visit? I prefer cherry. Kthx.

Grandma Gerri said...

I still have parts of this at my house I think.

The Bowes said...

Please! We were lucky enough to own one ourselves. Which came in handy all summer long! So HA HA