Friday, December 18, 2009

overheard conversations


The scene: Child's classroom gingerbread house party.

classmate: Look mom. It's a white girl (pointed at me).

classmates mom: Oh yeah, help me decorate your house, psh...

classmate: But mom? You said the next time you see a daddy stealing white girl, you were gonna bust her up.

I'm fixing to grab my child and make a run for it at this point...

classmates mom: Boy, hush your mouth. I didn't say that.

classmate: yes... you did.

classmates mom: I only meant white girls with blonde hair and big boobs (hey now...)now finish your gingerbread house so I can leave.



After much reflection about this overheard conversation I realized that blonde haired woman with big boobs ought to be ashamed at themselves for stealing someone else's baby daddy. And the next time you're in my neck of the woods... take cover.



7 comments:

Ramsey said...

LOL!! Oh man I don't think I can come and visit. I mean my boobs aren't that big but my hair is blonde. They might beat me first and ask questions about the baby daddy stealin after.

Kalena said...

This is the most amazing convo that I've heard in a looong time! You made my day!

Tice said...

Ha. This might be my favorite overheard conversation ever. Yup. Ever.

Brittany said...

Wow. Good to know the company your kids are in at school, huh?

Grandma Gerri said...

scary!!!!

diminutively bosomed said...

Wow. Just…wow.

Meg said...

This. Is. Priceless.