Thursday, December 3, 2009

she's crafty...

who knew?

Thanks to a friends blog, I was introduced and inspired by Heather Bailey to make a yoyo garland for my tree. Unfortunately, there are no fabric stores in the dirty south besides Joann's so I had to make do with their selection of fabric. It turned out okay, but in the future I will plan ahead of time and shop online for all of my fabric needs.
Hours and hours of stitching and two hundred yoyos later, I'm done. The garland is hung on the tree and looks lovely.

On to the next project!

Now if I can only find the right colors and sturdy felt to make my ornaments...








4 comments:

Grandma Gerri said...

The tree and your garland look lovely

sorichfamily said...

holy cow lady! love the yoyo's!! i am so inspired by YOU!! well done! and so adorable! you are one crafty lady!

and i am lovin' all the pb love for the holidays! you are too cute! way to go!

Tice said...

I lurve it. I made you a little something. I shall send it home with the 'rents. It's mostly finished but I trust you'll finish it in no time. Kisses.

Brittany said...

Natalie, you were born to craft. 200 yoyo's!!!! You're awesome.