Thursday, December 24, 2009

speaking of gingerbread houses...


Andrew: What?? You mean everyone lets Santa break into their houses?? That's nuts!!


It is crazy what we let this old man get away with, isn't it?

The kids went untraditional this year and decorated a gingerbread tree instead of a house.
It's the best looking tree around these parts, if I don't say so myself.




We only had one casualty this year... A present, and the terror was caught in action.




Oops... ies. Was I not suppose to eat that? Really? 'Cause I could have sworn it was calling out to me. Ah well, live and learn.










Oh Christmas tree, oh Christmas tree, you really are most lovely.

3 comments:

Cookies! said...

Now there's a Christmas tree I can get my support behind. Especially if it was made from chocolate chip cookies.

mmm…chocolate chip cookies…

Grandma Gerri said...

I love it you kids did a wonderful job!!! @Andrew yes Santa has been breaking into houses every Christmas since I can remember! Love ya'll.

chaffinclan said...

Yum. For shame, Clemon. You should know better to only eat half. Then they'll know it was you for sure.

ps-My Clemon is looking so old. Give him a kiss for me.