Sunday, January 31, 2010

Boy howdy do I have a busy day ahead of me. Our little family is moving tomorrow. Not a big move, just a mile away from where we are now. We've lived in this cute house that cousin Alex built since we came to the deep south, and I couldn't have been more in love with it's cuteness. I'm starting to feel a little sad about leaving this house, but change is always welcome. Eh... good change is always welcome.
I'm doing something new with my moving techniques this year. I'm not packing. Wha??? That's right. I'm not doing it. Last week it seemed to be a genius plan just to move our belongings over to the new house instead of putting them in boxes. Today I'm a little worried about my decision. Tomorrow I'll most likely be cursing myself about this genius idea, but whatcha gonna do. Fiel will most likely get the brunt of my freak out so it's all good.
So long my cute house that resides on a street with a wacky name. Hello new house that resides on a street with an even more wackier name. Wish us luck. K thanks.

6 comments:

Karen said...

If you need some help, call me...we have that huge trailor all cleaned off, so please let us know if you need help.

Karen said...

Let us know if we can help out in anyway. We have that trailor that is cleaned off as of now and we can get everything in one move. If this is a repeat, sorry about that.

Tice said...

I say take Karen up on her offer. And I *love* the names of your streets. They're a-ma-zing.

The Sanders Family said...

Only a mile away, you should be moving back here! I'm looking forward to that day! Hope the new place is just as fab.

Grandma Gerri said...

I'm with all of the above. Wish I could be there to help =(

Meg said...

Heard from Rex that the move went well. Can't wait to visit the new place!