Thursday, January 7, 2010

in the words of andrew: double dose


Andrew: blah blah blah, Pandas of Madagascar.

Me: Penguins.

Andrew: What?

Me: You mean Penguins Of Madagascar.

Andrew: Hello, mom. They're the same thing.

Me: Uh no they're not.

Andrew: Mom, they're both black and white, and they both live in a zoo, okay? I didn't ask you to listen to me speaking to myself, anyway...


.........................................


Andrew: Mom, I want to play you on the wii. You know, so you can be good at something.




diss.


4 comments:

Meg said...

Awww Nat. You are good at lots of things. You can text like a pro, blog well, drink DC perfectly, get arrested at "un-named shopping center" like a regular con and you are really good at sassin' you mama. See. You are good at lots of things! :)

Grandma Gerri said...

Thanks alot Meg!!!! That Andrew is a funny Boy. But Meg's right about you being good at a lot of things excluding sassing your mama. You are a wonderful mother amoung about a billion other things. You make me very proud.

natalie said...

wow. I wasn't expecting such an ego boost. Silly mom, sassing you is what makes our relationship so special...

chaffinclan said...

Burn. And I confuse pandas and penguins as well.