Tuesday, January 26, 2010

in the words of Andrew: favorite conversation of the day


Andrew: Wanna play guitars?

Warner: I don't like guitars.

Andrew: Drums?

Warner: No.

Andrew: What?? ... Are you sure?

Warner: Yes.

Andrew: What if I put the music on then we can pretend I'm Paul and you're Ringo. That would be fun, yes?

Warner: No.

Andrew: I'm Ringo and you're Paul?

Warner: No.

Andrew: Really? Well this is new...


Hold for long pause.


They went on to happily play the wii. My knowledge of boyhood might be limited to what Andrew does and likes, but I do know one thing. They all are fools for the video games. Am I right, or am I right, or am I right?

3 comments:

Grandma Gerri said...

Ha! that's funny!

Brittany said...

These little guys are too funny. Thanks for having Warner over.

Tice said...

I'm glad I got to hear about this in person. I shall start using, "Well, this is new." more often.