Tuesday, January 12, 2010



photo by a guy named Mike.


Let's talk about the elephant in the room, shall we?
Conan or Leno?
Who should have the coveted 11:35 time slot?
And is anyone thinking about how this will effect Carson Daly?
Nah, I didn't think so.
We'll always have TRL, Carson. Wink wink.

My opinion, you ask?

It's simple:
Conan Stays.

Reasoning?

I'm partial to redheads. Especially funny ones.

Who's side are you on?

I can already answer that question for my mother:
"Neither. Both are ridiculous and not. funny." Am I right, or am I right, or am I right?

5 comments:

Grandma Gerri said...

Your WRONG Anyone is better than Leno and I kinda like Conan actually.

Team Conan said...

Conan is a genius; just peep the last line of his open letter.

Elaine said...

I love the last line of his letter, it made me chuckle - "For the record, I'm truly sorry about my hair, it's always been this way." I love that!! Funny, funny!! He is a genius. Mostly because that is the way I feel about my hair! And it looks like we do have the same kind of thin hair - I wish mine was red though! This line might make me watch Conan! I'm still chuckling.

Brittany said...

I definitely vote Conan.

Tice said...

I'm glad you're here to give me latest in the news. I'd be lost with you.

Um...I has no access to network TV in the late hours so I'm gonna vote for Arrested Development on DVD. "If you pass a mini-mart Pop Pop gets a treat?" Ha. Gets me every time.